Sunday, July 22, 2012

Superhero Clip Chart is HERE!!!

So I am on a mini vacay not too far from home.  Spent all day at the pool working on my tan and now I am cooling off in my comfy king size trying to be productive.  So... if you remember in a post from last summer, I was preparing to implement the clip chart system in my superhero themed classroom.    I thought of some cute sayings for each level of the chart and then I fashioned it out of cardstock. I used my Cricut to cut all of the lettering.  OMGoodness  that was so not fun!  It was cute enough though.    Some of you have asked about the superhero version of the clip chart and I finally got around to making a matchy matchy one that will go with all of superhero stuff in my TPT store.    I don't know why I didn't think of this last year.  I would have loved to have this in my room instead.    You can grab your Superhero Clip Chart right HERE!!!!

I will be sharing the recording sheets that I use to manage the clip chart system  as soon as I can access the computer in my classroom.  Toodles for now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your blog! It has been super helpful as I get ready to set up my new 3rd grade class. You have definitely helped take the stress off! Thanks a bunch for blogging.

Shelly Sitz said...

I would like to pass along an award to you! Hop over to my blog to claim it.

Shelly

Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

The Grade Three Jamboree Hannah Jackson said...

Hi Misty! I am a 1st year teacher and I am so glad I stumbled across your blog! I am your newest follower. I am teaching 3rd grade and I am also doing an owl theme! As a new blogger, I would love it if you would stop by my blog and check it out!

Thank you,

Hannah
The Grade Three Jamboree

Post a Comment